We are happy to inform you that a new feature is now available on our portal, allowing you to save time when responding to the requests of information about your courses.
By activating this new feature you will be able to define the maximum distance between your training centre location/s and the requesting user’s location.
The request is sent to you only if it is from a user within the maximum distance you set. Otherwise, if the request is from the user beyond the maximum distance set, you will not receive it. The user will be informed that the request has not been forwarded to your company.
You can change the distance setting, disabling or enabling this option at any time.
To set this option click here.
We are also happy to inform you that from the 18th October, Germany, Switzerland and Austria will be online and by the end of the same month the website will be available also in Ireland.
Our first objective is to provide you tailor made services for your needs.
That is why we are asking you to help us by proposing improvements to the services which are already available on our portal, or by suggesting new functions that you think might be implemented.
We are looking forward to your suggestions.
Sir/Madam, to improve the visibility of the courses you inserted in our portal, we would like to suggest some simple but extremely important guidelines to follow:
- the course title should not be longer than 65 characters
- try to differentiate as much as possible the information about your course in our portal, compared to the one you might have posted on your website or on other portals similar to ours
- insert the courses in the correct category and use the most relevant keywords, avoiding to be too general
- when you provide all the course details, try to give all the information, in order to answer thoroughly to the following queries:
- Why chosing your course instead of one of your competitors?
- What does make it different from your competitors' courses?
- What level of subject (or subjects) knowledge will the students achieve attending your course?
- Which are the advantages?
- try to be as much exhaustive as possible while filling all the fields of the course description
An automatic system assigns an efficiency percentage to each course, based on the information inserted in the course sheet.
It also highlights those lacking a detailed description, so the higher the percentage assigned, the easier will be for the users to find that course.
If, as shown in the figure, you have some courses with less of 50% of efficiency, you'd better provide more details in order to obtain a higher efficency percentage.